Vs > Hororata
Ze Doca vs Hororata Climate & Distance Between
Ze Doca vs Toyama, Japan
Ze Doca vs Port Arthur, Tx, Usa
Ze Doca vs Sainshand, Mongolia
Ze Doca vs Mazatlan, Mexico
Hororata vs Damazin, Sudan
Hororata vs Ulan-Ude/ Muhino, Russia
Hororata vs Mergui, Tanintharyi, Myanmar
Hororata vs Fergana, Russia
Boende vs Balakot
Santiago vs Alexandria, Sd
Aklavik, Northwest Territories vs Ifrane
Nagoya vs Broome, Western Australia
- The distance between Ze Doca, Brazil and Hororata, New Zealand is approximately 13,560 km or 8,426 mi.
- To reach Ze Doca in this distance one would set out from Hororata bearing 134.3° or SE and follow the great circles arc to approach Ze Doca bearing 31.3° or NNE .
- Ze Doca has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Hororata has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Ze Doca is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Hororata is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean temperature is 15.4 °C (27.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 10 °C (18°F) less in Ze Doca. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1053.9 mm (41.5 in) more which is equivalent to 1053.9 l/m² (25.87 US gal/ft²) or 10,539,000 l/ha (1,126,689 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 28.5° higher in Ze Doca than in Hororata.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Ze Doca relative to Hororata. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Hororata vs Ze Doca
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -17 (-1)
|| -41 (-2)
|| -28 (-1)
|| -17 (-1)
|| -12 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Ze Doca vs Mogilev, Belarus
Ze Doca vs Macon, Georgia, Usa
Ze Doca vs Ouanaham, New Caledonia
Ze Doca vs El Showak, Sudan
Hororata vs Rochester, Mn, Usa
Hororata vs Makurazaki, Japan
Hororata vs Maizuru, Japan
Hororata vs Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia
Rumbek vs Prague
Plymouth, Ma vs Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap
Baltimore, Md vs Pine River Dam, Mn
Takaroa vs Pingbian
Ze Doca vs Hororata Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Ze Doca
Climate Guides for Locations near Hororata