| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ze Doca in October is hot at 27.4 °C (81.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.7 °C (92.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.3 °C (72.1 °F).
- In October the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 11.4 °C (20.5 °F).
- The weather in October is slightly dry. Only 52.1mm (2.1in) of H2O precipitates.
- The shortest day is 12:09 long and the longest day is 12:14 long with an average length of 12:12.
Check the distance to and compare the Ze Doca October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Ze Doca, Brazil
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Ze Doca: